Report anti-social behaviour

There are a number of ways you can report non-emergency cases of anti-social behaviour, including harassment:

If you feel unsafe (in a non emeregency situation) call the Police on 101; in an emergency always call the Police on 999.

Find out Steps we will take when you report anti-social behaviour to us.

Report anti-social behaviour online

Contact details

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

*Spam Guard: what colour is the sky?

You are here: Page 1 of 2

Information we need to know

When reporting anti-social behaviour, let us know:

What has happened; it will help if you have dates and times.

What you think caused the problem.

What action you have taken so far - have you talked to the Police, council or a member of our staff, or any other organisation?