Mutual exchange

You can swap your home with another council or housing association tenant in Lambeth or anywhere else in the country, provided your landlord agrees. This is known as a mutual exchange.

Both partners in the exchange will need to obtain permission from their respective landlords for the exchange to go ahead.

On these pages you can:


Mutual Exchange websites