Moving home

We want to make sure that your home remains suitable for your familieis needs, and what you can do if your circumstances or needs change.

Swapping your home

You can swap your home with another council or housing association tenant in Lambeth or anywhere else in the country, provided your landlord agrees. This is known as a mutual exchange.

There is also an independent national database of people who want to swap their home called HomeSwapper.

Transfer incentive scheme

If your home has more rooms than you need, or a wheel chair adapted home that you no longer need, you could benefit from the Transfer incentive scheme.

Support for older residents

Sheltered housing offers accomodation for tenants aged over 60 and people with disabilities (over 55). It helps older residents to live independently in a self-contained flat, with the added security of habing someone to call on in emregencies.

Online Swap Shop

View Homes available to swap in Lambeth in our

Online Swap Shop