Making alterations to your home

If you are a secure tenant and want to carry out alterations or improvements to your home, you must get written permission from us first. You may also need planning permission or building regulations approval.

You are responsible for getting permission and paying any fees.

Adapting homes for older or disabled tenants

If you need aids or adaptations to be installed in your home, for example hand rails or ramps, this service is managed by Lambeth Council. Call us on 0800 088 0088 for more information.